With summer on our doorstep revamp your makeup collection with fresh and colourful looks that pop. Pro make up artist Joy Adenuga gives her Spring Green cosmetic tips.
How to wear Spring Green
- On eyelids start with a cream base like Estee Lauder Stay On Shadow Paint in Extreme Emerald (£19). This ensures the longevity of the eye shadow.
- Pat on a light warm green shade over the eyelids and up to the crease and blend out towards the eyebrows. Using a dense smudge brush, apply a deeper green shade under the lower lids. Clinique all about shadow quads in On Safari (£28) have some gorgeous selections of green.
- Apply a dark brown kohl liner in your waterline and finish the eye look with 3 coats of mascara.
- On the cheeks dust MAC mineralise blush in Love Joy (£20), a beautiful warm mid tone brown with gold pearl shimmer – perfect for spring.
- To allow the eyes take center stage pair with a nude lipstick. I love Sleek’s Lip 4 palette in Ballet (£8.99) for a selection of soft pinks to creamy nude hues.