Rush Hour Beauty
Even if you only have five minutes we have found a beauty regime perfect for you!
If you only have five minutes to dedicate to your beauty regime per day the most important items are your cleanser and moisturiser. As time is not of the essence it will pay to spend a little extra on these purchases to ensure your skin needs are taken care of efficiently. Also look out for multi-purpose products to give you more bang for your buck!
Spend 3 mins – Cleansing your skin with Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser 3 in 1 Cleansing Gelee (£28). This transformative three-in one melts on contact into an luxurious oil that dissolves the make up and cleanses away impurities. Make the time even more effective by using Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush (£79) for an even deeper cleanse.
Spend 2 mins – Moisturising Antonia Burrell Cream Supreme Facial Moisturiser (£68). This fairy godmother of moisturisers infused with Organic Anti-Acne complex that has been clinically proven to reduce acne bacteria whilst Larch extract and mango seeds stimulate the production of collagen to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Make up Quick Fixes
- Lipstick makes the quickest impact – so if you’re running short of time choose a classic red, a burnt orange or a dark pink hue to make an impression
- Tinted moisturiser requires less accurate application when say powder of a full coverage base – quick and easier to apply – even on the train!
- If you have no time to apply your full base and to highlight and contour – just use your concealer. Apply under the eyes to make you look bright eyed and on dark marks and pigmented areas.
- Sometime adding a flush of blush is all you need to wake up the skin and add an extra glow.
- Paint nails a nude hue even if you haven’t had time to get to the nail salon it the most inconspicuous colour and make hands look smart and neat (even if your not feeling it)!