Celeb Style breakdown
The first lady of fashion is a long-time veteran of the industry and has certainly picked up a thing or two about style in that time. Her go-to look is sleek, sophisticated, flattering and often incorporating a monochrome colour palette. What this legendary model doesn’t know about fashion isn’t worth knowing!
Naomi’s style list
• Sleek lines that flatter her figure are priority.
• The British icon doesn’t particularly do colour, instead choosing a mixed palette of muted hues.
• Accessories consist of statement heels and pretty jewellery.
• The model always keeps it classy with mid to long hem lines and jumpsuits.
• Make up is natural but always beautiful!
• Choose a plum lip like Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Blushing Crème £20.