Hair: Sabrina Thompson at Richard Ward, mentored by Michelle Thompson, Francesco Group for MIZANI
Make up: Pauline Briscoe
Styling: Clare Frith
Photographer: Joseph Sinclair
1. Comb textured hair out to look fuller. Follow this by defining the ends with a curling wand for a voluminous look.
2. Use styling irons around the hairline before teasing hair out to make it as big and bold as possible.
3. Finish with MIZANI Gloss Veil Shine Spray for a soft result and a high-gloss sheen.
1. Start by taking large sections of hair and blowdry with a round brush for a smooth finish.
2. Next, part hair in the middle before dividing into six sections pulling away from the face and rolling into large pin curls.
3. Finally, take out the pins and smooth the top with straighteners. Spray MIZANI Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti Humidity Spritz over the top and bring the curls together over the shoulder.