Black, grey and navy are the preferred go-to colours for winter but this year designers are seeing the lighter side with shades of pastel pink and fuchsia marked as the most stylish alternative hues for the colder months. So whether on coats, jumpers or accessories, add an irresistibly girly pink twist to your wardrobe. Go on – you just might like it!
Pretty in pink
1. Sale shopping? Then add a pink coat to the top of your list.
2. Throw together a pink jumper and matching skirt combo.
3. The easiest way to wear winter pink is with woolly accessories.
4. Editors pick: M&S long wool coat £85.
5. Pale pink, baby pink or fushcia – which will you choose?