Who We Are
This policy tells you how we Pride use your personal data gathered through the use of this website and how to contact us if you have any questions about how we use personal data.
Using The Information You Provide
- We would like to use your contact details to contact you about our products and services that we think you might be interested in. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way please check the“No please do not contact me” box on the new account registration form.
- We would like to use your contact details to contact you about our products and services that we think might be of interest to you. If you would like to be kept up to date in this way please check the “Yes please contact me with updates and special offers” box when you fill in your details.
- We would also like to pass on your contact details to third parties whose products and services may be of interest to you but we can only do this with your consent. We therefore ask that you check the “Yes please I am interested in hearing about products and services from third parties” box when you fill in your details.
- You can also contact us at any time to ask us not to use your personal data in this way by e-mailing email@example.com.
Collection of Information
We collect the information you provide to us through this website, together with information we learn from your use of the website, the goods and services you order and third party website you access through this website.
We will never collect sensitive information about you (that is, information concerning your religion, beliefs, criminal record, health or sexuality) without your explicit consent.
Use of Information
We will use this information for the following purposes:-
- to administer your user account;
- to process any request for advice or information;
- to customise this website according to your interests;
- to ensure that any content you post complies with the terms and conditions of use of the website;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
- to process any application you make for a job with us;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and• to notify you about changes to our service.
If we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller of the assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your information will be one of the assets transferred. We will not pass your information on to anyone else unless allowed or required by law.
Storage and Security
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site;
any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to access your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and, after we have confirmed your identity, we will provide the information.
If you believe that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to stop processing your information for any particular purpose or at all please contact us at email@example.com.